Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Protecter

     I see her. Her head is to the floor she's scared.Your in her face. And then these scenarios run through my head. What if you beat her, what if you kill her. I can't let that happen. No! I won't let that happen even if I have to kill you, I'll stop you. I grab the knife clutching it so hard my are sore. You see me and stop yourself momentarily. Both of us trying to control ourselves. Voices in my head tell me the right thing to do.... "Protect her at all cost, no matter what!" "Back off let them solve their own problems!" I don't care what happens yo me as long as you're safe. Stop! Why can't you stop? I'm sweating & on the brink of tears. I won't watch anymore. I feel every bit of control slipping. My anger overflows and then everything happens so fast. Why couldn't you stop. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment